Tampons
Alright, I said I was going to write about tampons, but the truth of the matter is that I know very little about tampons and I was just trying to get some type of response.
Whenever, I think about tampons, I'm always reminded of the little plastic Santa Claus with the string between his legs. You know, the one that when you pull the string his arms and legs jump. So, I wanted to see if Beez would do the same thing Santa does, so lastnight when she was sleeping, I pulled the covers back, hunted for the string, and...I'm just kidding you sick fcuks.
I can see it now, Louie just verped in his mouth.
Alright, so now that I am in over my head with the tampon talk, I am going to make like a tampon and get out of this bloody hole.
Tonight, we are going to fire up the tractor and head down to Millville to take to the town with Trinity and Los. Should be a fun night once Trinity gets a few in her and she finds her personality. I'm sure it will be a great time and the night will end with some cow tipping or bung chip throwing. Yee haw!
Tomorrow should be one hell of a day, we are tapping the first of many kegs at 10am. Buffet is back and so are the Parrot Heads. Every year for the last 9 years or so, a bunch of us have been getting together and making a day out of it. It started out with about 12 people and now we have about 60 or so that make the trip. We start over at the Sharpes, drinking and eating plenty of gumbo, only to stumble onto a bus and head over to the concert.
We have had many memorable times, and I'm sure that tomorrow will bring a few more. How can you not have a good time when you get the Franklins', Sharpes' and alcohol together all at once. Hopefully I will be functional by Sunday and able to fill you in on all that happened. "Come Monday it will be alright"

3comments:
Story told to me by a buddy of mine I used to work with. He was a bouncer in college at the Paradise Rock Club here in Boston: A female band was playing the club one night, and for the entire show there was a dude in the front row heckeling the lead singer. Finally, after enough verbal abuse, she bent over, reached between her legs, whipped out her used tampon and smacked the guy square in the face with it! Talk about NASTY!
Now thats a chick with class!
I don't think you should ever speak of Tampons again!
Post a Comment
<< Home