Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm back...

I would like to apologize to all my loyal bloggers. Both of you. I would like to say that I have been really busy, but the truth is I was just F#(king off.

Saturday night Louie and I headed down to AC to play a little Texas Holdem. I had no luck all night long, only getting a few hands to play with and only taking one or two pots at that. Sometimes the cards just aren't there. Monday, Beez and I tried to go to a local bar to again get involved in some new holdem game a bunch of bars are now hosting. Who could ask for more, cards and beer without ever having to leave your seat. Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to play, but I gave a call to Connecticut Joe and the three of us got pretty shitty before the night was through. Tuesday, wasn't much fun on only two hours sleep, but it was all worth seeing Connecticut Joe drag his ass around work all day while telling me to f#(k off in northern accent.

Recently, I was walking through the local CVS, when I came across a product that grabbed my attention...it's called Veet. Veet is very much like Nair, except it comes with this little bladless razor. I don't know how it caught my eye, but next thing I new I was on my way home pondering what part of my body was going to be hairless first.

Sure, right about now some of you are probably wondering about me, but those of you that know me, already know my sister has labeled me "quarter queer". No, I don't prefer the Hershey Highway, but I am in touch with my feminine side and not ashamed to admit it. Guys, you may want to find yours, ladies seem to love it.

Anyway, back to my obsession of hair. So there I was standing in front of the mirror trying to decide which hair was going down the drain. I decided that I since I shave my head that wouldn't be too fun so I lathered it up and spread it over my back. I'm not sporting a sweater or anything, but I have a few little clusters of hair here and there. You know, the lung patches and the ever so common lower back hair. Well, no more!

Three minutes of waiting and a few passes with the squeegee, my back was as smooth as a babies bottom. At this point, I was contemplating singing Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear and lathering up my entire body.

Well thank God I didn't! Everything was great for the first few days, then I had some damn reaction to this wonder product and broke out in a horrible rash that itched so bad I wanted to peel my damn skin off. Don't I ever learn...every time I get one of these brilliant ideas it always back fires on me.

Not long after this all happened, I hear from a doctor friend of mine that he just started doing laser hair removal. He explained the procedure and there I was again pondering which part of my body I was going to try this on first. I know, I know, another bright idea, but I hate body hair. Who doesn't?

Who wants to walk around with no shirt looking like your carrying your pet cat. Better yet, who wants to get intimate with someone and wonder why they invited Buck Wheet. I know I sure as hell don't. Just a few clips with the trimmer does the job. I'm telling you gentle men, if you don't, you might want to give it a try. No need to cut too low, just put on the smallest guard and trim away. I highly recommended using the guard, one little clip of the skin is enough to bring the toughest man to his knees and whimpering for days.

Grass on the infield, the landing strip, or the Brazilian...which do you prefer?

7comments:

At Wed Aug 03, 07:38:00 PM, Blogger Lou said...

I love hard wood floors...

 
At Thu Aug 04, 09:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not going to comment on that last question but I have to say that I am not at all surprised that you bought and actually used Veet. That quarter queer has just gone up to one-third or maybe even half. Also, just to embarass you a little, Papple used to make me shave those little patches of back hair for him. I am such a good sister!

 
At Thu Aug 04, 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Papple Dankin said...

I take the metrosexual comment as a compliment. Thanks Trinity.

Kelly, you should know that it takes far more than that to embarass me.

 
At Thu Aug 04, 01:34:00 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

I like metrosexual men.

I hate body hair. It is nice to see a guy not want it on himself too.

I am 100% for laser removal. I get a brazillian wax every month and it hurts like a mother f'er every time. If your doctor friend is in South Jersey, give me the name because I will do it.

BTW, you are not off the hook for overlooking inviting me to AC last weekend, prick.

 
At Thu Aug 04, 03:32:00 PM, Blogger Papple Dankin said...

I didn't know I was on the hook.

 
At Fri Aug 05, 12:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know your gay

 
At Fri Aug 05, 10:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this kid is one chromosome away from being a FAG.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home