Confession
First I would like to congratulate Carlos, for a kick ass performance on Saturday night. From the sound of the bell he took control and finished the match in 49 seconds. Even more amazing was that he went through the fight without taking a single punch.
Thursday night, Beez and I strapped on the overalls, fired up the tractor and headed down to Millville to pick up or tickets to Saturday nights event. Carlos and I took a ride and this gave me opportunity to talk about his upcoming fight. I was amazed that someone could put their body through weeks of rigorous training, spending hours in the gym and losing 18 to 20 pounds in a week and still be in shape to fight. Well he did and a kick ass performance at that. Congrats Los.
Well enough of that homo, lets talk about me. After we put Carlos to sleep a few of us went out to grab a couple drinks. We were about two drinks in and Trinity was starting to see double, when we started having a conversation about this new fad of comical tee shirts. Seems these days, everyone has a tee that has some crazy saying on it.
I was telling her that recently while on The Blondes blog, I found a site that sold crazy tees. I will be adding this site to my links and recommended checking it out. While on the site, I purchased a couple tees, and one of my favorites had lettering on the front that read, I pee in the shower.
I had to buy this shirt for a couple reasons. For years, this topic has come up many times with me. I have had this discussion with many people and found that I am not alone in making the water warmer. I have also come across a handful of people that say that this is disgusting, however, I think they are full of crap. Sure, if you have a slow drain, you may want to think twice but look at the bright side, you won't get athletes foot.
There are many times, when I will stand in front of the toilet, drain the main vein, only to then jump into the shower and have to go again. I don't know what it is, but the only thing I can figure is that this stems from when I was a tyke.
I remember when my mom was potty training me, I used to stand in front of the toilet with my pants around my ankles and she had this bright idea to turn on the water in the sink. Sure this may have helped me then, but now I feel the urge to urinate at the sound of any running water. Thanks mom for turning me into a psychotic pissing freak.
Another reason that I found this shirt funny, was it reminded me of a situation that had occurred last year at a friends annual summer luau. Zilly has been having these crazy bashes for years and every year someone gets too intoxicated and winds up making an ass of themselves.
Last year, the party came to an end when Louie's cousin was caught peeing in the shower. Nobody knows what the boy was thinking, but Zilly went psycho ballistic and wanted to kill the young lad. Not wanting to see any problems, I grabbed the kid and took him home, where he has been in hiding ever since. Still to this day Zilly wants to kill the kid and I, of course, love to bust his balls about it any chance I get. This shirt should help me out.
With all this in mind, I have a few questions:
1. Do you pee in the shower?
2. Is running water a problem for you?
3. Would you let me take a shower at your place?
Anonymous...bust my balls all you want, but first grow a set for yourself and let me know who you are.

7comments:
In the words of Elaine Benis...since when is a drain a toilet?!?!?!?! No, I do not pee in the shower.
I too have a problem with running water. That is why I never go to waterfalls and hate those fung shei waterfall things people have in there homes. I also never eat at the ChartHouse in Philly either because there is waterfalls and a ruver running through the place.
You are always welcome to shower in my home ;). I always scrub the hell out of it anyway after guests leave.
Hey pooch you wonder why I never comment so I decided to. I'm glad you and louie and the boys had a good time this weekend. My sister and Los really apprieciated that you went to watch him fight
As far as your questions, you know I pee in the shower occaionally if the urge hits me. Running water doesn't bother me and no matter if I didn't want you to pee in my shower it wouldn't fly because we live together. Oh by the way talking about showers it's your turn to clean it. Love you ;)
I love you Pooch!!!
Poochy!
Pissing in the shower is gross! Worse than that that is pissing on yourself while your on the boat... much love Michelin Man!
Los is bad ass!
That was some funny shit! Michelin Man was TRYING to pee off the side of the boat when we hit a wave and he lost his balance, nearly peeing in his own face, but never cut it off and managed to get a handle on it, while not spilling a drop of his beer...great recovery!
In Red Racer and GQ's defense, while they did indeed sleep in the same single bed, they both did remain in their shorts. However, GQ did have his zipper down and Red Racer had his underwear on backwards, whatever that means.
Uh....I sometimes pee in the tub.
Post a Comment
<< Home