I'm burnt!
Why didn't I use sun tan lotion? What a stupid ass! So the weekend has come to an end and the surface temperature of my skin is very close to asphalt on a hot summer day.
It all started off Friday after work. Louie and I had all intentions of heading down the shore to go out on the boat drown a few minnows and head out to the bars. Well the intentions were there, but so was the alcohol. We started off at The Alden for Happy Hours. Yes...hours. I showed up as Big Lou and Louie were finishing what was supposed to be the last bucket of beers. Yeah fcuking right!
Once I heard Big Lou challenge the son to a game of pool, I had no doubt we weren't going to make it to the shore. The three of us kept the table until we heard Sr was over at Connie Macs having a farewell party for one of his co- workers. Screw it, we never met the guy, but sure sounded like a good reason to change bars to us.
After meeting the work force of EST, we continued right where we left off at Club Aldeen. I can't seem to remember any of their names, except for Sr's boss...we'll call him Skip (lets get back to that later). So, next thing I know, Murray and Keith show up and the EST boys started dropping like flies. The only guys left were Sr, the ex employee, and Skip.
Here we were again, Big Lou and son arguing over a game of 8-ball while the rest of us sat shooting the shit. A few hours later, Sr headed out with all intentions of making it to Wildwood, but never made it past my couch. Next thing I know, our waitress is asking us if we have seen The other two guys that started this tab and seemed to have skipped out. Any guesses who that may have been? Yup, our new found friend The Boss, aka Skip. Knowing, it must have been a mistake, we paid the tab and realized we had just earned the rights to bust his balls every and any time we see him again.
We all bailed out of Connie's and Keith, Louie, and I made our way to Philly. Next thing I know we are sitting in some diner eating food that is only worthy of eating when you are drunk.
Saturday came and I woke up with a migraine so bad it had me telling God I would give up masturbation if he took it away. Well I would like to thank him for not taking it away too soon. How many times have you promised him you would do something, only to forget all about it once your crisis is over.
I woke up Sunday and decided to head down the shore, figuring Beez would be done with the girls weekend and I could get some time in on the boat. I had no idea Sr and Uncle Chum had plans to take our buddy Stan and a clan of 11 out for some rib cracking, tooth breaking fun.
Fourteen of us wound up on the boat headed to Champagne Island. We dropped half the guys off and took to the waters to do some tubing. Yes Nowak, he is still trying to kill someone. For those of you that don't know, Sr gets this shitty little smiling grin on his face any time he can drag a couple people behind the boat at Mach one while crossing other boaters wakes. Well, they all made it back safely and Uncle Mike lived up to his name.
Once we got back to the house, Beez and T-Bone wanted to take a ride and grab something to eat. We headed back to the waters and wound up tieing off at The Wharf. After a quick meal and a few more drinks, the weekend had come to an end. On the ride home, as I kept turning the ac off and on, off and on, due to my 3rd degree burns, I kept asking myself, why didn't I use sun tan lotion. Once again...what a stupid ass!

5comments:
somebody needs to take his boat away from him for a little while....
After a little investigation it appears that the ex-employee should be called skip. He was supposed to pay the bill with the company credit card that he still had in his possesion. We are still trying to find out if he paid the bill or was to drunk and walked out without paying.
Glad to see CSI is on the scene. Tell The Boss he isn't off the hook yet.
I definately got hit with that same truck friday night and felt the rath at 8am when I was working!
All this and I didn't puss out Saturday night... Papple, I expected more from you!
Hey Pat Sr. - nice to see you are alive!
NOTHING is worth swearing off masturbation for.
You boys should have came to Ocean City. The girls and I were out in Somers Point and had some fun ;).
Post a Comment
<< Home