Friday, July 22, 2005

Oops!

Poor Andy...or not so poor Andy? This could have been at my sisters wedding! Damn! I mean thank God! Oh screw it, I mean damn!

Once again Tara has put herself out there and someone caught a few shots of what looks to be an all natural left puppy. Yeah right.
Andy, I don't know whether to feel bad for your or glad for you. She definitely is a piece of work, but she is also a piece of, well we wound get into that. Take Tracy up on her offer, she is a great person.

On another note, TO will be back in camp. CNN8 just reported that TO said he will show up Aug 1st, but he will not be happy. FU TO!!! I am a huge TO fan, but there is a part of me that would love to see one of our young rookies lay the smack down on him once the pads go on.

What is with these players these days? Didn't they ever learn there is no "I" in team?

Ricky Williams is also going to report back to the Miami Dolphins. Must have ran out of weed. How will the Dolphin players ever respect him again? He single handedly destroyed any hopes off a playoff birth for their team.

I can see it now. A toss right and Ricky is heading outside, think his guard may come up a little soft and watch the defender lay into him?

Remember back Eagles fans, to that day when Donovan was picked over Ricky and so may of us wondered what the hell Tom Modrak and Andy Reid were doing. I guess we now know. Just imagine where we would be at this point. I don't think I will ever doubt Andy again. Just seems he makes the right move almost all of the time.

5comments:

At Sat Jul 23, 10:02:00 AM, Blogger Lou said...

Tara is hot, so who cares how crazy she is. She is a walking party and a sloppy drunk! What else could you ask for?

 
At Mon Jul 25, 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Blonde said...

The only reason we took Donovan over Ricky is because the Eagles desperately need a QB and Donovan was the best we could do at the time.

I am all about being a party girl, but Tara has enough money to buy decent tits. She has Frankentitties. Real bad boob job.

 
At Mon Jul 25, 07:01:00 PM, Blogger Papple Dankin said...

Frankentitties? Would love to hear your explaination.

 
At Tue Jul 26, 08:21:00 AM, Blogger Blonde said...

Frankentitties: bad boob job that shows visible scarring.

Tara Reid has a nice rack, but the scarrinng is nasty

 
At Tue Jul 26, 08:21:00 AM, Blogger Blonde said...

sorry, i sent that before finishing...they are all scarred up like Frankenstein.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home