Friday, July 22, 2005

Stupid e-mail

I must start by saying that I hate stupid shit! Ranking right up there in the top five are those damn e-mails saying that I must forward it to three hundred and sixty seven people in five minutes or my pecker will fall off at midnight. What the f#@k!

Does anyone really forward these things? If so...please explain.

They can't be true, because if they are, I will never fall in love, be successful, or have any friends. Oh shit...maybe they are true.

I think it all started with some guy trying to see how many dumb asses he could real in. He sent out his e-mail and sat back watching all the buffoons forward and forward again. Well guess what, he got you and now your hooked.

Are some of you to the point that you can't delete those e-mails, thinking that if you do you will really have bad luck. Well guess what...your nuts! Your probably the same people that won't walk under a ladder or still throw salt over your shoulder.

I receive these e-mails just about every day and I am damn tired of it. I've tried to just delete them, then these people get made at me when I miss that one message out of eighty seven that was really important.

What do I do? Is there no escape? Please help!!!

*Send this to ten of your closest friends or your pubic region will be infested with the fleas of a thousand donkeys.

3comments:

At Fri Jul 22, 06:33:00 AM, Blogger Blonde said...

I hate those e-mails too. I don't have enough hours in the day to check my work e-mail and sort through the porn and shit everyone else sends me, to worry about chain letter b.s. ones. Who the hell has time to send them?

When one of those tools says to me "Why didn't you send it back to me?" my p.c. reply, "I never got it, it must be in my spam folder". They fall for that everytime

 
At Fri Jul 22, 03:48:00 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

yeah, a pic would be nice.

if you are from the area, chances are good that we already hooked up though...

 
At Fri Jul 22, 05:25:00 PM, Blogger Papple Dankin said...

Shelly, sarcasim at it's finest. Your right I don't think it was you that sent me all those e-mails, it was someone that goes by the name Trinity2828 and if she keeps it up I will seek revenge.

Why would I post a picture? That would take away from your imagination, all of those times you ladies are home, by yourselves, well we won't get into the rest.

Blonde, chances are we didn't hook up, because I would have left one hell of an impression. Sound familiar?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home