Here goes nothing!
What have I gotten myself into? Well, here goes nothing. I am an awful writer and my life has very little that anyone would be interested about knowing. With this in mind, I've decided to use this blog as a place that people can talk about just about anything. No, lets make it ANYTHING! For those people that really know me or the two people that may actually be reading this post, you know my mind is often thinking about some crazy things, now I have a chance to share it all. This may at times be a site you may not want your grandparents to read, but I'm guessing that even our grandparents have had a crazy thought or two.
Before I get this thing started, I would like to give props to Kevin Nowak for giving me the idea and Louie for forcing me to get it going...Bitches! I would tell you to check out their blogs, but chances are if you are here it is because you linked through their blogs. Thanks guys.
I also have a few other sites that I like to visit and I'm sure others may find very funny, so as soon as I figure this crap out I will add their links.

2comments:
Papple is the man! Wait until you people actually read what goes through his head... I know alot because we have had many conversations while Tuckin' Bucks!
Glad to see that my first post drew a couple replies. Not so glad to see that Deb let the cat out of the bag. Isn't the first time she has done this to me. There goes my tough guy image.
Post a Comment
<< Home