Computer troubles
lady and gentleman, i apoligize, but i am having major computer problems and should have everything worked out by wednesday. of course that all depends on louie and wether he can git er done. keep your fingers crossed.
Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.
lady and gentleman, i apoligize, but i am having major computer problems and should have everything worked out by wednesday. of course that all depends on louie and wether he can git er done. keep your fingers crossed.
5comments:
That's what friends are for...to fix your computer. Oh yeah, and help build your old man's deck!
and why do i have to put in this stupid text thing at the bottom every time i make a comment if you stil have to approve it anyway?
October 8th, bitches... T.O.'s triumphant return to South Philly, carrying the Blue and Silver star proudly on his helmet. Hell yea I'll be there, ready and willing (and likely) to risk life and limb wearing my new #81 Dallas jersey into the Linc. The honeymoon may be short, but it will last through October I can promise you that... and Dallas will be where they belong, in first place in the NFC East and on their way to Super Bowl ring #6
I fixed the fucker yesterday and still no post... you suck!
i would like to apoligize to all my readers for having to read the comment of this cockroach who decided to run her mouth. do dallas fans ever shut up. maybe he wil after he reads this reply from his mother.
f_ _ _ you son. your dad won't be there to protect your a_ _ this time!
how can you be bragging about such an egocentric, selfish, moron? we are glad to be rid of him!
i couldn't have said it any better! thanks e sharpe.
nowak, if you have a complaint, just click on the complaint button.
oh yeah, i almost forgot, louie... go eff yourself!
Post a Comment
<< Home