i had the first person call me to remind me to wish her happy birthday. a few minutes after midnight my phone rang and i was reminded for the first time. follow the lead people.
lately i havent been in the blogging mood. i pretty much skipped all of last week with only one short blog and haven't really wanted to make my way to the computer to make a post. I get caught up sitting on the couch watching some boob tube and once that happens, i just get lazy and blow it off. well, all that may, and i stress may, change. thanks to my buddy louie who has spend several hours fixing my laptop, i now have the ability to watch tv, play poker, and post. now, if i could come up with a few things to write about i would be golden.
this weekend, i didn't do too much, friday night i spent in and saturday night, we went to the tree house to check out malone and mcwilliams play a little accappela. the tree house is a coffee shop in collingswood and it was a different, yet pretty cool place to it and listen to some music. best part is that you don't drop a ton of money.
today we met up with keith, michael, and tony billy to do 548 laps around the skating rink. it was the first time i laced them up since the surgery and i felt pretty good. how hard could it be skating in a circle. one thing i don't understand is why they always skate counter clock wise. why don't they stop half way thru and skate in the other direction? i seem to be able to cross over to the left easier than to the right and i bet it's has something to do with this.
i hope i don't offend some people with this next comment, but if i do oh well. why should i start to worry about it now. so recently, i have made a few attempts to get into this myspace thing, but i just don't get it. it seems like some stupid way to trick yourself into thinking you have friends. i started an account and after playing with it for a little while, i wrote how you could find me at this site. i got so bored of it and didn't really care who wanted to be my friend, so i just gave up. now i'm getting emails from people asking me to be their friend and it's driving me crazy. maybe i just cant take being even more popular than i already am. please explain what the big deal is with the myspace thing, i just don't get it.

4comments:
Papple, the myspace thing is addicting. I use it to keep in touch with my friends, but some people use it for feeling wanted. You can change your user settings so you don't constantly get friend requests by making it so only people on myspace who know your last name or email address can add you as a friend. It cuts down on a lot of unwanted solicitation!
mySpace is all inwhat you make of it. Some people try to rack up as many friends as theycan because they think that makes them cool, whenin fact it does the opposite. Those are the randomstrnagers asking to be your friend. If you monitor who you have onyour friends list it can be really cool. I've gotten in touch with lots of old friends from high school and other ppeople from my past life. It's also a cool way to see what's going on in your (true) friends' worlds, as well as a way to show some pictures to everyone without having to e-mail them. You should give it another try...besides, I'm sure it's not possible to get any more popular than you already are Pat.
Rarely do I agree with Papple, but I will take his side on this myspace debate. The whole thing just seems cheeseball...people put up retarded songs, lame photos and like Papple said, just try to be friends with the entire world. Whats the point? I keep in touch with people I want to keep in touch with and I don't need Myspace to do it for me. Plus, it seems that every night on the news you hear about some wierdo getting arrested and they always mention that he/she was on myspace. I don't want these people checking out my stuff!
I agree with Jo Jo and Liz... I found a few friends from high school I lost touch with and it is a simple way of keeping in contact with those friends you don't see or talk to often enough...
So get over yourself and give it another try you lazy ass!
Post a Comment
<< Home