Bathroom etiquette
Sorry that I haven't posted in a few days, but things have been kind of hectic around here.
Over the weekend I got into a conversation with a few people about the bathroom and how people treat it. The bathroom is one of my most favorite places in the house. Where else can you go that people will pretty much leave you alone and give you piece and quiet? Who wants to bother someone while they are in there anyway? There isn't too many things I want to see someone do in the shitter. If your not taking the Browns to the superbowl or polishing the pickle, you are probably picking and prodding some part of your body.
The conversation started because T-Bone wrote on the bottom of the toilet lid with red marker, "PUT LID DOWN". Funny part is, every time I go in there, the lid is still up. I myself, put both lids down when I am finished my duties. One question was, should the seat be put down or do both the seat and the lid have to go down? If the seat is down by itself, this leaves the bowl open and there is be a chance of a toothbrush or tweezers falling inside, so why not close both eliminating the possibility.
Woman argue that the seat should be put down and I agree. Who wants to look at the inside of a bowl unless you are using it or praying to it. I once heard a pretty good reason as to why the lid should be left up. Mold grows in damp, dark spaces and who wants mold.
Another thing that drives me crazy is when a guy has bad aim and doesn't clean up after himself. I mean how hard is it to reach to the right grab some TP and wipe the rim? I used to host poker night once a week and if you saw my bathroom the next day, you would think people were peeing in the dark. If you sprinkle when you tinkle...
Onto the sink, nothing is worse than dried up tooth paste. White sink green paste and you mean to tell me you didn't see it! It only takes one second to take your hand and wash it away. And if for some reason, you spit and it winds up all over the faucet, rinse it off people, it looks like shit.
Now that I picked on the guys and errant spitters, let's talk to the ladies. How you lose all that hair that collects in the drain and aren't bald is beyond me. And what is with the hair stuck to the walls of the shower? It's not just one or two pieces, I am talking clumps. How the phuck does that wind up there?
I'm sure everyone has there pet peeves about the bathroom, so if I left anything out, please let me know.

5comments:
It was just an advertisement deleted...sorry. My readers don't need that crap. It's new to me, does anyone know how to block them?
Go to your blogger account and add word verification to the comments options. It is the only way you can block the spammers.
First you get spammed and next comes a stalker (or two) and that means you hit blogger big time.
"Splatter" on the back/underside of the rim. Good lord is that nasty!
How you occupy your time thinking about piss and shit is beyond me!
Blonde- Thank you for the help, these spammers piss me off, however, I may like being stalked. Someone hidding in my bushes may give me the feeling of importance. I'll let you know.
K R N- absolucking flutely! If you have diarear people drop some paper in there to soften the blow.
Louie-Leave me alone I have feelings!
Reen- I whithtle when I talk thath all I haf to thay.
Post a Comment
<< Home