Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ouch!

Why the fuck do I keep getting shocked every damn time I get out of the car and how the hell do I get it to stop?

I hate static!!!

7comments:

At Wed Feb 22, 10:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're Blog is turning in to your personal bitch fest - I think it may be time for me to give you my cruising "bitch" crown...

 
At Wed Feb 22, 04:50:00 PM, Blogger Lou said...

It is a well known proven fact that if you stuff more dollar bills down random girls' g-strings, it cuts down on the amount of static one creates... guess this means we need to spend more time in the strip clubs.... oh well!

 
At Wed Feb 22, 08:03:00 PM, Blogger Papple Dankin said...

jb-nobody will ever take that crown, they are big shoes to fill!

louie-umm uhh ok. sounds very scientific to me.

 
At Wed Feb 22, 09:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would blame it on your long hair, but we all know that's not the reason. Maybe some coconut lotion would help.

 
At Sat Feb 25, 11:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't ever remember getting shocked getting out of my truck until last night- I had gone to CVS and then to a friends house, as I was getting out and closing the door "BAM" i got shocked! It sucks!

 
At Sun Feb 26, 10:10:00 PM, Blogger Papple Dankin said...

that's what you get for talking about me bitching

 
At Mon Feb 27, 06:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karma!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home