Anonymous
So here we go, someone with no balls has logged on and commented as anonymous, and is trying to start trouble. I've decided to give you your 15 minutes of fame and create a blog just for you. You will now be able to read the blog dedicated to you while you sit with your thumb up your ass, whacking your bag and cleaning that mess off your stomach over and over again. I would even love to have you post a blog yourself, but beings that you have no spine and very little creativity, I don't think that would be a good idea.
You log on as anonymous and then use key names such as the names Beez used to call me in your message. Come on I think the avid readers of pappledankin are far more intelligent than that. Plus she has already shown that she has a set big enough to use her name.
The truth of this matter is that you are too much of a coward to put your true name out there for fear that I would rip you a new ass in retaliation and you just can't handle it. I would love nothing more than this and I'm sure that the readers would love the reality blogging, so please show your face, but not until you have your manfriend release your ears and you clear the short hairs from your throat.

4comments:
Flex those pythons, biotch! It's impressing the ladies! You're so sexy when you're angry...
I know you might be upset, so why don't you join me at Risque, Cheerleaders, or Delilah's for some much needed relief!
Angry and upset I'm not. I actually find it very amusing and funny. But if Risque is what will make me feel better then I am in.
Can you say "catfight"?
Meeeeeoooowwwwww!
I guess the shoulder is good to go start tucking bucks again!! Good to hear it.
Post a Comment
<< Home