One step closer
So, NJ has moved one step closer to joining the cities such as Boston and NY making it illegal to smoke in public restaurants and bars. Thank effing God!
I personally can't stand smoking. I think it is one of the most filthy, disgusting habits that makes absolutely no sense. It also drives me nuts that generally, and I stress generally, people that smoke have little compassion for others. From smoking around people who are eating to flicking their butts out their windows, they are just plain ignorant in many ways.
Hopefully this bill will be signed and I will be able to breathe a little easier while out drinking and won't have to come home smelling like shit. Just think of the money Louie will save on his dry cleaning now that he can wear a shirt three times instead of only twice.
I'm just glad that our government is doing something to take care of the people that don't chose to pollute their lungs with tar. It's just a damn shame that they make too much money on the taxing of cigarettes to do away with them all together. I guess for now this will have to do.

6comments:
Hey Peckerhead, I quit smoking back in October! Get with it assbag! I guess if you answered your phone and hung out a little more you may have remembered this about your best friend... DICK!
I think that Papple meant since you guys go out so much to bars that are filled with smoke. Simmer down a bit LouDog!
As for NJ making the move to smoke free...it can't come soon enough!
First off, amen to New Jersey to catching up with the times. There is nothing better than going out on the weekend and not coming back home smelling like I got dragged through the alley next to the bar or club I attended.
I think Louie's a little touchy since he quit smoking. Fits of anger like that are a common sign of withdrawal. Keep fighting the good battle Louie!!
Jo Jo cracks me up...I love that kid!
I might be a little touchy, but I am still not smoking, so deal with my mood swings will ya!?!?!? I need a drink...
What happened to you posting more often in the New Year? I see that resolution went out the window!
Post a Comment
<< Home