Thursday, September 15, 2005

O R E O

Oreo's...do you dip them or keep them dry?

Do you just take a bite or do you twist and lick?

If you dip, how do you dip?

I pinch the cookie in between my thumb and pointer finger, sit it in the milk, release a little until it floats, and as it sinks, grab it as it drops below the surface and then eat. Not too soggy, not too hard.

How do you o.r.e.o?

5comments:

At Fri Sep 16, 08:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you know, I have the first comment. Must have just beat the onslaught of replies. You're kidding right? Worst natural disaster in U.S history, daily suicide bombers in Iraq, gas prices skyrocketing and all you have is O.R.E.O! Just f-ing with you. You should seek your cousin's(Connor)input on the OREO deal. He is an expert. Check out the comment I made back around August 5th. Under "Confessions". Later Brah!

 
At Fri Sep 16, 03:17:00 PM, Blogger Lou said...

I haven't had an oreo in like 10 years... They don't really appeal to me. Nothing beats a home made chocolate chip cookie!

 
At Fri Sep 16, 03:29:00 PM, Blogger Papple Dankin said...

Lou, aren't you glad you were able to reply with the onslaught of replies I have been getting. Thanks buddy!

 
At Sun Sep 18, 07:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You boy's have got to be kidding me,dipping OREO'S,You should be thing of dipping your FIG NEWYON'S in the BLONDE

 
At Sun Sep 18, 10:04:00 PM, Blogger Papple Dankin said...

I love a person that has something to say about someone , but doesn't have a enough of a back bone to come out from behind the anonymous name. One other thing, if you are going to comment, please proof read before you enter it, your spelling is horrible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home