Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Just another post

Alright, so the Birds are flying high and much to some peoples disbelief, they not only made it to the playoffs, but they have won the first round. First I would like to say that all you pukes who were chanting AJ AJ, when McNabb went down should be hung from the field goal post by your short hairs. And for those of you that called it an end to the season, please pack all your green gear in a box and start sporting the star. We don't want you!

The truth is that Philly has as good a chance of making it to the big dance as any other team in the NFC. However, this Saturday may be the toughest test when visiting N.O. If the defense shows up and plays the D they ended the season with andGarcia settles in early the have a shot. I hope they make it, but I don't want to hear all the Philly fans yapping about how Garcia should be starting over Donovan. He is playing very well, but Donovan is the better quarterback and desrves to be in that position.
______________

Got the call from Nowak today letting meknow that he signed up for thePan Mass Challenge. I will be able to register on the 16th and plan on getting an early start on raising the money needed. I have some ideas on how to raise some of the money, but we are looking for some others if anyone has some ideas.
______________

On another note, I began training in MMA again. It has been a little over a year, but it was time. I felt like I was falling way out of shape...well, not really because round is a shape. Everything seemed to be alright with the shoulder, but I guess only time will tell.

I have been looking to train at a few different places, but decided to go with a guy named Brad Daddis, he runs the Philadelphia/NJ Mixed Martial Arts Center. For those of you that care, he was trained by the Gracie's and now trains with Pat Miletich. This guy is bad ass, hopefully I will learn something from him. I will keep you posted.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home