Saturday, January 06, 2007

What do you call your privates?

This is a topic intended to draw out some answers from both men and ladies.

We all have a name that we use when referring to our private parts and I think it is funny when you hear what and why people call their junk. Some even have names for their jewels.

Their is the common names like package, jewels, twig and berries, peesu, vajayjay, etc.. I am looking for a few new ones and some stories as to how they came about.

6comments:

At Mon Jan 08, 07:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the naming of your privates comes from talking to children - some names that i've heard for the girls is peesh and giggi - for the boys is hammerand wee wee.

 
At Mon Jan 08, 11:53:00 PM, Blogger Papple Dankin said...

The Hammer...I like it! Sounds so masculine.

 
At Tue Jan 09, 12:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Polish Kielbasa. Enough said.

 
At Sun Jan 14, 04:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tue Jan 16, 02:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wed Jan 17, 11:31:00 PM, Blogger Papple Dankin said...

Truth- thank you for your comment, however, as much as I would like to leave it up there, I don't want it to create problems in my life. Please do not let this stop you from posting in the future, but please always know I still have to make sure my family and my personal life are not affected. Again thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home