Decorating has begun.
So the Christmas tree is finally up and almost completely decorated except for the tree topper. I thought long and hard about going with Cousins idea about having a decoration party, but realized that if I did my tree would be decorated with everything from beer cans to sex toys with the group of people that would be invited. Instead Trixie and I set out to the stores to try to find a theme and some new decorations. In the end, I wound up going with gold and Burgundy decorations and no real theme, just colors. One thing I did learn this year is that it is good luck to have a bird in your tree. I went for the Quail, a small insect eating bird that typically nests on the ground, but not this year, the lil fellow is perched high atop my Christmas tree.
Like I mentioned before, I am still short a tree topper and can't seem to find one. Tradition has the angel sitting up high, but I'm not sure if I want to go with Santa, an angel, or a star. I have been to several stores and can't seem to find much of a selection. If anyone has any ideas, please help a brother out. No VB, a keg won't work.
While I have been to many stores, I have been gathering decorations for the house. I am going for unique, yet very ugly decorations. I don't want the ordinary decorations, I like the things with character that nobody else wants. Just the other day I found an over sized paper mache Santa boot and a snowman that looks like it was made by a 3rd grade cerebral palsy child. A few more decorations and the house will look good.
One thing that has been driving me crazy is how people have been decorating the outside of their houses. It seems to me that everyone and their mother has these stupid ass snow globes. They seem to be getting bigger an bigger and more and more fancy every holiday. I think I saw a Santa globe with Mrs. Claus inside his belly tongue kissing one of the elves, while Rudolph was licking Prancers balls. I mean come on people they are getting out of hand. Can't we just go back to the old plastic decorations and the big colorful bulbs. Let's bring back the old time decorations! If anyone has any in their attic and doesn't want them any more, let me know i will put them up.

7comments:
I wish my parents still had the giant, plastic Santa head they used to put in the front window. It was backlit with a light. Very fancy!! You would have liked it. Merry Christmas.
You should top your tree with an eagles mini helmet. Go Birds. Tampa sucks.
We're all so curious...is the tree still in need of a topper? Or better said, is it still topless?
I think you ought to top the tree with a tampon b/c thats how gay you sound...FAG!
Oh yes MJ a tampon would be great since I am a fag...because fag's and tampons have so much in common.
Actually, I think I will top my tree with your balls, as soon as your wife take them out of her purse.
Did I hit a nerve b/c I was only trying to help you with decorating ideas. Don't be so mean on this faithfull holiday, FAG!
Hit a nerve, come on...you know it takes more than that from a better person to get to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home