RIP Ray-Ray
Alright, why the hell do I always feel my phone vibrate and when I grab it, I had no call? I thought that I was effing crazy, until I talked to a few others and they have had the same happen.
Not much to say tonight, but I just want to know what people are thinking when they grab a bottle of shoe polish and write an RIP messages on the back window of their car.
RIP
1-23-76 to 12-15-05
I love you Ray-Ray!
My Nigga
I kid you not, this is what it said. This may be the stupidest thing next to those fake bullet holes that I have seen people do. And I love when it has been on there for a few weeks and the weather has it running down the window.
Please, if I die tomorrow, do not write anything on your windows and please do not leave burning candles, teddy bears and cards at the place of my death. Smoke half a cigarette, dump out a forty , and move on.

7comments:
As far as the non vibrating phones are concerned-stop smoking that crack.
Add the fake baseball breaking the glass to your list of bullets and shoe polish obituaries.
and a round of Tullamore dew at my FUNeral will suffice.
Shoe polish obits? Must be another Jersey thing cauase I've never seen that up here.
I thought when they put the obit on the car that the car was given to them from the deceased estate. I agree, no obits, no flowers or teddybears, give them to me while I'm alive or forget it!
That's a new way to pay your respects, but I prefer the forty on the grave.
When I catch wind of you passing on to the next life, I will hustle my ass over to Risque with a pile of dolla bills and stuff every one in memory of you!
Can I have your cycle when you go?
I forgot about the baseball thru window stickers, and agree they are just as dumb.
Lou, take it now!
Kev, I'm begining to think that people up there think they are either too cool and above us pee-ons in NJ or that you fuckers need to get out of your bubble a little more often.
I don't know what it is...but there is some sort of disconnect between the two states! Maybe we can write some stuff on my back window this weekend when we're down.
Post a Comment
<< Home