Tuesday, November 22, 2005

As many of you have already read over at Louie's blog, we headed down to AC to catch the fight. It didn't turn out the way we all thought, but as the sport goes, this is what happens. You can be winning the match the entire time, and things can turn fast. Los had a hell of a fight and with the talent he has, he will further his career. This is just a minor set back and I guess it is time for me to show him my special move. If used correctly it dazes the opponent leaving him open for the kill.

After the fight a bunch of us headed over to Cuba Libra, but got shut out due to cousin Brian's attire. I'm thinking that they were afraid his sneakers would scuff the dance floor...huh, right. I guess we can't blame him, but what fun would it be to just let it go. In the end, it all turned out good, because Louie had everyone at the bar thinking he was DJ Lethal of Limp Bizkit. There goes your 15 minutes of fame kid, hope you liked it. I must say we had a great time hanging out with Brian and his soon to be wife Kate. She will be a pleasure to have in the family even though he is a Cowboy's fan. It was also the first time I met Muff's girl and I must say, she is a very nice lady, however I am questioning her a little...After all she is with Muff. Keith had his little sis and her man down from NY so we also had a chance to turn the youngins on to our kind of fun. Thank God it was a mild night and we didn't teach them any of our bad qualities. I had a great time and must say it was nice to hang with the side of my family I don't get to hang with too often. Hopefully that will change. From what I hear, cousin Cor can really throw some back...oops, did I type that out loud.

Alright, now that my weekend recap is over, let us move on. Last night, I was walking through my yard and I had a slight flashback. Call me crazy, but something about the situation took me back to my younger highschool years. It was when I was living with my dad and T-Bone, I was in the 9th grade. I was dating this girl that lived about two miles away and I could only see her after school until her parents got home . Well you know how teenagers are, there isn't enough time in the day to see one another. Somewhere along the line she came up with the idea that when her parents fell asleep, I sneak out and then sneak on in.

So there I was, trying to find a way to slip past the parents grab the bike from the shed and peddle 2 miles to see one of my many high school flames. God...they loved me! There I was planning for hours, trying to think of the best way out. In the end, all I did was open the door, unlock the shed, and peddle peddle peddle. It was around this time of the year and the nights were often cold and rainy. I remember there were times I would have to take a change of clothes due to the nasty weather. What was I thinking taking extra clothes. Dumb ass!

I can't tell you how many times T-Bone almost caught me, beings that she got up super early to go to work and I timed it down to the second. One time she was coming down the steps and I was soaked, trapped in the family room with nowhere to hide. I dashed for the laundry room and prayed she didn't come that way. The agony of sitting there for about a half hour waiting for her to go to work. Well, I got away with it and it was funny how this horrible weather found a way to make me laugh.

Please let me know of the times you snuck out or the close times almost getting caught. No Louie, the times when you were coming home with some random chick as your dad was going to work don't count.

4comments:

At Wed Nov 23, 11:21:00 AM, Blogger Lou said...

I don't see why those times don't count!

How about trying to get 2 crazy screaming bitches out of the house before Carm woke up for work? That was fun!

Ah, the good old days!

 
At Wed Nov 23, 05:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a good example why 'rents shouldn't read blogs. I'll give you that one, I never knew. Can you imagine if I went into the laundry room, the other four sib's would have been up earlier than expected!!!!!!!!

 
At Thu Nov 24, 02:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Pat, yeah you heard right. No I am kidding whoever told you that was definatley lying. I am a lightweight I will admit.

 
At Sun Nov 27, 11:44:00 PM, Blogger Papple Dankin said...

Cory, you will have to hang with us, we will toughen you up a little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home