Thursday, November 17, 2005

Reen-Dizzle


Happy HNT!

It's been a few weeks since I've had a post for HNT, but I'm back.

Here is the picture of Reen-Dizzle I promised everyone. She is a true sport for allowing me to put a picture like this out there, after all, I think she figured there wasn't much of a choice. I must say, Reen was always a trooper when we were younger. I would always ask her to show my friends "The Eye" and she never let me down. Thanks for all the laughs Reen, sorry that it was always over your birth defect and not your jokes. Love ya...mean it!

3comments:

At Thu Nov 17, 11:47:00 PM, Blogger MamaKBear said...

Birth defect?
That IS funny though!
Happy HNT!

 
At Fri Nov 18, 01:45:00 PM, Blogger Lou said...

That spoon is huge!

 
At Mon Nov 21, 05:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen this eye thing and it freaks me out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home