Sunday, September 25, 2005

Just another weekend...

Friday, I was on my way to work at about 5:30am when a kid on a street bike flew by me at about 70 or so. Just as he got far enough away that I couldn't see him and could only see his lights, due to the darkness, I saw his tail light serving back and forth, then all I saw the lights spinning round and round.

I pulled up and saw him staggering to his feet so I jumped out to make sure he was alright. He was talking to me and seemed to be ok, just a little banged up. I sat him down, and as he was talking to me some more I noticed a strong odor of alcohol. Just then he was saying that his leg was bothering him so I looked down and much like Joe Theisman, this boy isn't going to be taking any snaps. His right leg was broken, I'm guessing from the impact with the car he hit.

He tried standing up and as he got to his feet, he went down like a five dollar crack ho. I tried to grab him but I couldn't get to him in time. His head bounced off the asphalt and he was out cold. I made sure he was breathing and had a pulse and hung with him until the law showed up. He came to just a little before the cops got there and as soon as the cop started asking him what happened he said "I only had two beers." Soon as I heard that, I said "your on your own stupit" and I bolted.

Friday night, we wanted a little change so we headed over to Day Dreams for a few laughs. It was worth every dollar I tucked! I tell you this place is great if you look in the mirror and are thinking that you aren't looking as good as you used to. Just head to Day Dreams and you will realize, that if these girls can do that job and think they look good, everything will be alright. I mean there were a few there that I wanted to give them money to remain clothed.

Saturday came and Beez had an appointment to get her tattoo over at Body Graphics. We headed over at noon and she was in the chair getting inked by about 12:15. A few hours and a little pain and she was all finished. The artist was really damn good, improvising to add a little detail to things that weren't on her drawings. I'm telling you, if you are thinking about getting some ink, this guy is worth check

3comments:

At Mon Sep 26, 03:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the rest of the post - I think you are just keeping us hanging so that we keep coming back!!!

 
At Mon Sep 26, 04:27:00 PM, Blogger Lou said...

I should have gone with you Friday... All I saw were stupit drunk phucks at multiple PJs... DAMN!

 
At Tue Sep 27, 12:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have come with us. We had fun with the exception of the one really drunk stripper who tried to kiss me and instead popped me in the lip cause I was pulling away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home